Peace of mind booking: reserving a room can be done directly on our website or
by calling us at 207-646-1692. Being a small business, we are not affiliated with AAA, AARP or
any other travel site. We pride ourselves in offering the same rates to all our guests. Any specials are offered through our email list and by liking our Facebook page @Nellie1889.
Click here for our most accurate and up to date availability, pricing, and booking.
|Click on view room for photos and amenities|
All room rates are based on 1-2 people. 50% deposit is required to reserve rooms (100% payment may be required for stays within 14 days). Parents please keep in mind the Nellie Littlefield is a relaxed and quiet atmosphere and is an adult only property, therefore we only allow children 16+ years old.
These queen rooms are the
smaller and more economical rooms, consisting of a
queen size bed and private bathroom. Click on the particular room for a detailed
description of the room.
|Queen 2 - On the Second Floor with a Small Balcony|
Queen 5 - On the Second Floor and is Next to the Second Floor Front Porch
Queen 6 - On the Third Floor and is Our Famous Turret Room
King Rooms are an upgrade in size from the queen rooms. They all have king beds and private bathrooms. Click on the particular room for a detailed description of the room.
|King 1 - On the First Floor and has a Large Bathroom|
King 4 - On the Second Floor Next to the Second Floor Front Porch
King 7 - On the Third Floor with a Distant Ocean View from the Balcony
Suites consist of a living/sitting room and a bedroom with a king bed. These rooms have private bathrooms ad Decks. Click on the particular room for a detailed description of the room.
|Suite 3 - On the Second Floor with a Distant Ocean View from the Large Deck|
|Suite 8 - On the Third Floor with a Ocean View from the Deck||View Room|
Minimum stays apply and vary throughout the year.
All rates are per night for an occupancy of 1 or 2, $75 per night for each additional guest and only a few rooms are slated to have an additional person (#3, #6, #7, and #8). Please note that the Nellie Littlefield Inn & Spa is not a appropriate Inn for children under 16 year old, including infants.
All rates are subject to the prevailing Maine State lodging tax.
We accept all major credit cards including Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Reservations are secured with a major credit card and a deposit of 50% is required for The Nellie (note, bookings within 14 days of check-in may be charged the full balance at reservation). Balances are due upon check-in and there is no refund for early departures. Cash and gift cards are accepted for balances at check in,
All rooms are non-smoking in ordinance with Maine state law. Smoking is permitted in outside areas 25 feet from any building per Maine State law and we are a smoke free property, including our pool area. A $500/$1000 charge will be charged to your credit card on file for smoking in our rooms or on our property.
Check in is generally 3pm - 5pm and a more specific time is arranged with you in advance. Please make arrangements in advance for late check-ins that are contactless. Check out is prior to 11:00 AM.
Rates posted on this page are the lowest rates available for our Inn, to be fair all guests pay the same rate. We are not affiliated with any discount programs from travel sites, AARP or AAA.
The Nellie Littlefield Inn & Spa is not a appropriate Inn for children under 16 including infants. Thank you !
Cancellation - Due to the size of our inn and being a small business, cancellations greatly impact us. Therefore, we strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. When we guarantee an accommodation, we enter into an agreement with you and we lose the opportunity to reserve the room to others. We strongly suggest you purchase trip insurance to assist with emergency situations.
Note: We not provide refunds for early departures.
- Changing dates within a reasonable time frame (30 days or more) will not incur any cancellation fees. Changes less than 30 days out, the cancellation fees below apply.
- There is a $50.00 cancellation fee per room on all cancellations within any time frame. The remainder of your deposit will be refunded, if we are notified at least 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- We are not able to offer any deposit refund on a cancellation made less than 30 days prior to arrival (unless we can rebook the room to another party, then we will apply your deposit, minus the $50 cancellation fee and any unpaid nights, to a gift certificate for later use).
- For cancellations with 14 days or less notice, the cancellation fee will be your deposit, plus the balance of the entire stay (unless we can rebook the room to another party, then we will apply your deposit, minus the $50 cancellation fee and any unpaid nights, to a gift certificate for later use).
Reserving the Full Nellie:
- Our cancellation policy is a bit different. There is a $400 charge if you cancel two months or more before your stay. Your full deposit is kept if you cancel between one-two months before your stay. If you cancel less than a month out, you will be billed the full stay amount.